My name is Nikola, I’m a security engineer with a background in software development. I enjoy building and breaking things. I am particularly interested in Mobile, Web, and Cloud technologies - especially if they relate to games. I spend my time both personally and professionally writing tooling in Python, if I have to do a task more than twice I will endeavour to automate it. Some of these tools can be found in my GitHub here.
Conference / Meetup Presentations Delivered
- London-Cyber-Capital-One 2019 - Mobile Application Security
- Securi-Tay 2019 - Mobile Application Hardening: Protecting Business Critical Apps
- Advanced Training: Mobile Reverse Engineering with R2frida
- Advanced Training: Advanced Techniques for Semi-automatic Code Deobfuscation
- 44CON - Mobile Application Hacker’s Handbook: Live Edition
- SAA-C02: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate - achieved 1st of April 2020.
- SCS-C01: AWS Certified Security - Specialty - Currently working towards achieving this.