My name is Nikola Cucakovic, I’m currently a security engineer. I graduated with a First-Class honours from the University of Abertay in Digital Forensics. Since then I have spent the past 4 years working in software development and in software security. My background empowers me to appreciate pentesting / development from multiple perspectives and have more of a holistic view.
I strongly believe in the philosophy of “Anything that you do more than twice has to be automated", with this in mind I’ve developed many static and dynamic analysis testing tools. Some of these tools can be found in my GitHub here.
Conference / Meetup Presentations Delivered
- London-Cyber-Capital-One 2019 - Mobile Application Security
- Securi-Tay 2019 - Mobile Application Hardening: Protecting Business Critical Apps
- Advanced Training: Mobile Reverse Engineering with R2frida
- Advanced Training: Advanced Techniques for Semi-automatic Code Deobfuscation
- 44CON - Mobile Application Hacker’s Handbook: Live Edition
- SAA-C02: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate - achieved 1st of April 2020.
- SCS-C01: AWS Certified Security - Specialty - Currently working towards achieving this.